Matt prepared himself a delicious second omelet during tonight’s Wednesday Night Dinner. He graciously shared this simple recipe with us:
- Heat a skillet with oil to 450 F (it’s best with extra virgin olive oil)
- Add freshly shredded colby and pepper jack cheese
- Add minced peppers and onions
- Fill a glass half full with orange juice from gigantic pot of ‘from concentrate’ OJ
- Add to skillet and boil down until the product is of the consistency of a slime mold
One thought on “Juicy omelet”
mmm, it SMELLS delicious.